Partnership, like membership, does have its privileges and that is certainly the case when you become an authorized contract partner. Our standards are high and we only work with those who share our values
So before we get into that, the question you are probably asking yourself is, “What’s in it for me?”
The answer is that there is a lot in it for you and your business. It is no secret that today’s contractor must be capable of providing much more in the areas of services and support to the customer (i.e. administration, marketing, sales, customer service, risk mitigation, loss prevention, project management, etc.) than at any time in the past.
In fact, it has been reported that nearly as much as 70% of what contractors do – as it relates to executing the work related to the contracts they are awarded, has little to do with the actual physical labor or service they perform in the field.
Here Is Some Of What We Bring To The Table:
- We handle all advertising and marketing to potential customers throughout the United States.
- We maintains a dedicated sales office and support team that focuses on generating new business daily.
- We represents the customers needs and handles all pre-and post sales and support activities.
- We provides a dedicated Project Coordinator to manage the project from start to finish.
- We provides a dedicated help desk so you are never left unsupported in the field.
- We handles all funding related to the project so you do not have to worry about extending credit terms.
- We manages all administrative activities so you can focus on doing your job in the field.
- We grades and rates contracting partners based on customer feedback and performance – and rewards top performers.
- We assign contracting partners to exclusive territories so you can rest assured that you will be called on all future projects that are in your coverage area.
- We provides existing businesses with another source of work and income – we’re always hiring.
A Win-Win Opportunity
The above are just a sampling of the benefits our authorized contracting partners (ACPs) enjoy when they partner with us. In a sense, you get the benefit of having your own dedicated marketing, sales team, customer service, project management, and accounting organizations, but without any of the overhead costs!
[wufoo username="datatrax1" formhash="r1czr40y179gbbc" autoresize="true" height="848" header="show" ssl="true"]